Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Slow and steady wins the race...

I may be slower and I may not be putting the oodles of miles behind me like I used to BUT I am still going out there and getting in done!

It's amazing to me that so many Americans do nothing... nothing active that is.  Yet I am kicking myself right now because I can only run 3 miles at a time, the majority of people can't even WALK 3 miles without taking a break. So I guess I am doing alright.

Last go round I got myself hurt because I thought I was Superwoman! (Although I am as close as you can get to being Superwoman without actually being her) I know now that I am prone to injury and fatigue just like my fellow homo-sapien friends.

My motto for 2012 is "slow and steady wins the race... or at least finishes them"!!!!

2012 Races
I know I need to just bite the bullet and sign up... so please give me that push!
#1- Wisconsin 1/2 Marathon (May 5th)
#2- REV3 Olympic Triathlon (Aug 12)
#3- Twin Cites Marathon (Oct 7)

Concerns, comments, input, feedback, anything... let me hear it all!


No comments:

Post a Comment