- Brrrr.... It was really cold out there! I am used to running in weather a little bit warmer than 40 degrees!
- My legs are still a little tight from the DoubleHeader on Sunday.
- Both knees ached like a bus ran them over in the middle of the night. (I am sure it was the cold!)
- I had boogies running down my face faster than my feet were on the pavement.
- I couldn't keep a consistent pace if my life had depended on it.
- I ran with a CamelBak for the first time, it was heavy and awkward. (Hope I can get used to it for my longer runs!)
- I am stressed to the max right now, which meant I had 6 miles to do nothing but think... (Not Good!)
- I finished!
I am allowed to have a bad run day every once in a while right? Mark it down, the bad run bug bit me and it's officially a bad run day for Kristal! (SAD FACE HERE) Well I won't let this get me down, tomorrow I have an easy 4 miles then the big 1/2 on Saturday!
Yesterday 11/9: 4 Miles: 29:42 (7:25 pace)
Today 11/10: 6 Miles: 47:23 (7:54 pace)