Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Merry Christmas to Kristal


WHAT???  Is that a road bike I see... Why, yes it is!  Timmy got it for me for Christmas, I think he wants a wife that will be able to walk in 20 years!  The knees need a sport with a little less impact.  Triathlon... here I come!

I am finally coming off "resting".... I ran 3 miles yesterday and it kicked my butt.  It felt really good though. I have a short bike ride planned for today and 9 mile run planned for tomorrow. Now I have to play catch up without getting hurt again!

Happy Holidays
-Kristal

1 comment:

  1. Awesome bike!!! Tri's are SO fun!! You will get hooked for sure!
    Glad you are back to running! Mark the marathon off your bucket list and move on...until you decide to do a stinking Ironman. =)

    Props to Tim! Great present!

    ReplyDelete