Monday, October 18, 2010

3 miles of bliss!

I was feeling a little unmotivated this morning. So tired, so so tired!  Even after I got out of bed I was thinking to myself... "It's only 3 miles, how is missing 3 miles gonna matter much?"'  Needless to say, I put on my running shoes and sluggishly headed out the front door.  As I was doing a little pre-run stretching I realized this run could go one of two ways...  I could let my unmotivated spirit take over and just complete the run OR I could fight myself and get motivated for an awesome run.  I chose to fight, get motivated and have an amazing run!!  Not only did I have a good run but it was my fastest 3 mile run since I began this journey.  I am crossing boundaries that seemed impossible at first and I am so excited that I have the strength to accomplish my goals. Another 3 blissful miles in the books, 16 more for the week! 

3 Miles
Total Run Time: 23:10
Mile Splits: 1st-7:53, 2nd-7:41, 3rd-7:35

1 comment: