Thursday, December 16, 2010

I'm back... kinda sorta!

It was a rainy mess out there today!  Reminded me of home, OH how I miss Washington.  But who really wants to go running in that crap?  NOT ME... so I kept pushing the run off until the rain finally subsided and I had no excuse.  Unfortunately, it was until 4:30 or so, which didn't give me much daylight.  I set out for 9 miles... at mile 5 my knee started to ache.  I decided to call it quits and head home.  I only finished 6 miles and at a relatively slow pace.  My knee feels a little off now.  I have a 10 mile bike ride planned for tomorrow, we will see how that goes, I might need a day off.  I am being very cautious with the old knee, better to be safe than sorry. The plus side to my run- A beautiful scene! The sunset was amazing today, I pulled out my my iphone to snap a picture but definitely didn't give it justice. 

Happy Running!

**-KRISTAL-**

No comments:

Post a Comment