Wednesday, February 9, 2011

P90X is kick'in my butt!

It feels soooooo good to sweat! I am working hard but loving every second! P90X is the bestest workout EVER! If any of you are looking for a home workout program, this is it!



This stupid cold won't go away... I still have a little bit of a runny nose and a cough from hell. The sides of my nose are all dry and crusty from blowing it... OH WOW, looks very attractive! 


So last night I had a bunch of homework/studying to do so I skipped my workout---- WHAT? I know, I know, I felt so guilty in the morning I did the workout I skipped and when I get back from school today I will do todays workout!  Plyometrics this morning (the one I should have done yesterday), Shoulders and Arms followed by Ab Ripper X this afternoon! Sounds like fun! 

Well it was nice chatting with you but I better get back to studying... I have an Exam today and another Exam tomorrow.... YIKES!

-Kristal

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your exams!!!

    and yes, p90x is killer. But it gets boring. the only thing I can stand to keep doing is the Ab Ripper. I just found my copy and starting right now, well in about 10 min, I'm getting back on the Ab Ripper train!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck on the exams. I need to stop reading blog and go do something. Possibly Jillian's Shred. Keep on keeping on!

    ReplyDelete