Thursday, March 17, 2011

It's been awhile!

My last post was 2 weeks ago, crazy I tell ya! A lot has been going on lately...

First was my Birthday on March 7th... Turning 27 was totally awesome! I got a new pair of shoes, a new running outfit and an indoor bike training from Timmy. To top off my big day, I ran 4 miles and I didn't even fall over! It was a good day.

(My new trainer... WAIT A MINUTE! Why is Tim's bike on it... I thought it was for me!)

(New kicks and running outfit!)

My Birthday was soon overshadowed by 3 exams on March 10th. I totally rocked out my first one but finished at par with the last two. This semester is rather boring and is proving to be hard to stay focused. All the classes I am taking this semester are for my minor... Can I please just start my nursing clinical's? I should be finding out if I got into the program here at ASU by the end of the month. Wish me Luck!



The madness continues with a trip to Vegas. It was nice to meet up with friends and family. For the first time in Vegas we saw a show, V- The Ultimate Variety Show. It was sooooo much fun. It had everything from juggling to magic, with a lot of comedy in between! 

(1/2 the gang at Margaritaville!)


At last... spring break! I am in need of some resting but haven't really gotten any yet. I need to finish up my essays for school and have been doing a lot of spring cleaning. Plus today I decided to run 1,000 miles this year... (Check out my new tab!) I don't really know what I am thinking but just go with it! 

Happy St. Patrick's Day! 
kiss-me-im-irish


Happy Running!
   ~Kristal

1 comment:

  1. You will surely beat 1,000 miles. I'm confident :)

    ReplyDelete