Monday, January 16, 2012

Team-Up

I have a few races in mind... the only problem is that I need to be sure I can physically do them before I spend the money signing up for them. I know I will be good to go, maybe just a few more weeks of training before I make it official.

The good news... I am teaming up! I have someone to keep me on track, my big brother Andy is training with me via long distance. We will be trading workouts! Mixin' it up with swimming, running and biking!

Today I ran another 5K and tomorrow we start our training with a 2400 yrd swim workout that I suggested. Followed by a run orchestrated by Andy on Wednesday. I am super pumped! I hope I can hang, he is pretty hard core.

I am adding 500 yrds to my swim workout tomorrow afternoon, so it should be tough! I am also going to squeak in a short bike ride in the morning before class just to get on the bike. I have been seriously neglecting it!

I will let you know how it goes!

Happy Swimming!
-Kristal

No comments:

Post a Comment