Thursday, January 5, 2012

Off To A Really Good Start!

Ran 3.44 miles yesterday and swam 1800 yrds today.

Run Workout
The dreaded treadmill... I feel like it's cheating! 
It seems so much easier than running outside.

Swim Workout
3x100
8x75
8x50
8x25
3x100

I am exhausted but it feels awesome! I am so excited to finally get back in the pool. I have no idea how I made it through high school. Working out twice a day seems crazy to me right about now! Running another marathon seems silly too but I know I will get back to that level. I didn't make a new years resolution but I have some goals I would like achieve. First is to run 1,000 miles this year, complete a 1/2 marathon, a full marathon and do my first triathlon! Seems like a lot but I have a whole year!!! 

Slow and steady!

:) Kristal

No comments:

Post a Comment