Monday, February 21, 2011

Last Week Recap!

After coming back from the Dunes camping trip last weekend, I was a little stiff... I was lazy at the beginning of the week but bounced back strong! I only managed to squeeze in three P90X workouts but did a little running and biking! In miles, I biked a 14, 20, & 15 on three separate days, then ran a 5 & 3 in-between my bike days! With 57 miles of biking and running behind me, I call it a successful week!

Now for the bummer news... Tim and I finally made it up to Luke AFB and got our military ID cards but only to find out that the pool is closed! OH NOOOOO! How am I supposed to start training for a triathlon without a pool? I might have to do the unthinkable... Get a gym membership! I know, what a waste, paying someone to workout everyday. I already pay too much to participate in the actually events, and now they are about to get me for training too! Oh WOW! Life goes on!

Today, if I can get off my lazy butt, I plan on going for a run and doing P90X (Back/Chest + Ab Ripper). The rain has finally gone away and has only left behind some scattered clouds. I better get as much workin' out done before the rain comes again this weekend. Two weekends in a row of rain! I thought we lived in Arizona.... weird!

Happy Running!
   Kristal

No comments:

Post a Comment