Saturday, February 5, 2011

Sick? I don't have time to be sick!

I finished week one.... and won a fabulous cold! I have a cough, sore throat, headache, the sneezes and a runny nose! At least I don't have what Amanda had... I still have some energy. Today, I managed to muscle through an 18 mile bike ride with Timmy and did P90X (Kempo). It has been a long week!  I have been sore most of the time but the knee has done surprisingly well. The last two day have been pain free, it still feels "off" but no sharp pains! Tomorrow is all about the Super Bowl and resting of course!  I will be cheering on the Packers, as should you be! I might be loosing my voice... that might be an issue tomorrow. I baked some cookies to bring to the party. I had one, ok two, and they are delicious! YUM!

Have fun and be safe tomorrow!

-Kristal

No comments:

Post a Comment