Monday, October 11, 2010

The Average Run

Today was an average run. Wasn't fast, wasn't slow... Wasn't easy, wasn't hard... Wasn't hot, wasn't cold... But do you know what it was?  It was another 3 miles down!!!  It was the start of week 3!!!  I feel good!!!  I have a total of 17 miles to run this week, I am super excited.  It really felt great Saturday to put some miles in (6 to be exact), this Saturday I have a 7 mile run!  Although my "long" run days increase by at least a mile each week, I get to hold on to my "short" 3 mile run days for another 2 weeks!!   I kept somewhat of a pace this morning which is good.  All is well in Kristal-World...

2 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work! I did two miles today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, I vote you start a blog! I will be a loyal follower! Good job by the way, keep it up! Whoop Whoop!

    ReplyDelete