Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Words of Wisdom!

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit" - Aristotle




Today was a 4 mile run, felt good! I finally set up my Garmin so that next time I run, I will have split times for each mile! I am working on my pacing (I really suck at it!).  Not so important for short runs but for long runs... I might die!


My route this morning. Not too bad but wish I had something more beautiful to look, there are power lines in that big empty section and its just brown and desert-ish. I have to find a good place for Saturdays ("long" run days), so I can really put some miles behind me!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Pretty awesome. Keep up the good work. :) Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great place to run is Washington! Come visit me! If you don't I will just have to come to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am driving up December! I think on Christmas I have my last long run... It says 18 miles but everyone that I have talked to says to have 20 miles as your longest run so I might do some increases. Since I don't fly for free, I vote you come down!!

    ReplyDelete