Monday, October 25, 2010

I rock my own socks off!

At this point in my training I thought that I would be struggling both physically and mentally. Surprisingly neither have been an issue, yet!  On Sunday it felt like I was starting to get shin splints but I squashed it with some anti-inflammatory meds and stretches.  I am certain it was because the uneven surfaces on my lake run Saturday.  Everything I read emphasizes that running long distances is a mental game, it's all in your head, and after running 8 miles of hills I am convinced it's true!  When it comes down to it, I know I can!


What a scary week!!
So what does Halloween have in store for this running maniac???...  I have two major hurdles to overcome!  This week I will running my first 10 mile training run and I will be breaking 20 miles for my weekly total!  This week will be like going trick-or-treating, it's in the bag, guaranteed.  More miles behind me!

*-KRISTAL-*

1 comment: